UV Sanitizer Features
- Industry-leading quick 3 minute disinfection time.
- Easy to use single button settings with LED Display.
- Auto shut off when the product completes its cycle.
- Items are immediately ready for use after cleaning with no downtime.
- UV light, Heat and Circulated Air modes to provide the highest level of sanitizing.
- Sanitized storage allowing you to secure a product for up to 24 hours.
- 10,000 hour long lasting UCV LEDs.
- 2-year warranty.
UV Sanitizer Benefits
- Fast, reliable, and proven technology
- Safe and easy for anyone to use
- No ozone, no mercury, no voided warranties
- No filters, costly adapters or maintenance required
- Can disinfect a multitude of everyday items
- Compact and portable
What’s included with the Paptizer Smart CPAP UV Sanitizer
- Liviliti Health Products Paptizer Smart CPAP Sanitizer
- Stainless Steel Mounting Rack
- Power Adapter
- User Manual
- SGS Test Reports
- 30-Day Risk-Free Trial
- 2 Year Warranty
- Power Adapter (T5LPA)
- Stainless Rack (T5LSR)
Paptizer Smart CPAP Sanitizer FAQ’s
Q: Does Medicare or private insurance cover CPAP sanitizers?
A: No insurance will not cover it.
Q: Can I stop washing my equipment if I use a sanitizer?
A: No. Please continue to follow the manufacturer’s directions for cleaning your product. Sanitizers do not remove oil, makeup, or other organic materials.
Q: If I wash my equipment does it have to be completely dry before sanitizing?
A: For the best results, it is recommended for the equipment to be dry.
Q: Is there a odor from using sanitizer?
A: Yes, there can be a slight odor when using any sanitizing product. To reduce and eliminate any odors, make sure and clean the mask / item to remove debris before sanitizing. If the odor continues, place the clean item in the machine and set it to the Sanitize and Smart Dry application.
Q: Can Ozone treatments affect a manufacturer’s warranty of your CPAP device?
A: Yes and that is one of the benefits of our product being Ozone free. Some CPAP manufacturers are now excluding warranty coverage if a CPAP has been used with an Ozone device.
- Manufacturer: Liviliti Health Products
- SKU: T5L
- Product Dimensions: 11.89 in L x 10.59 in W x 6.06 in H
- Tray Dimensions: 9.45 in L x 7.68 in W x 4.72 in H
- Product Weight: 4.29 lbs
- Cleaning Method: UV-C LED
- UV-C Wavelength: 260-280nm
- UV-C LED Quantity: 40 pieces
- Voltage: 110 VAC (60Hz)
- Operating Temperature: 32F to 104F
- Humidity: 5% ~ 95%
- Warranty: 2 years