Grab and Go Fully Assembled Eye Shields.
Western Medical Marketing serves the greater Pacific Northwest and beyond.
Pre-assembled eye shields are ideal for use in clinics, operating rooms, emergency rooms and more.
- Personal protective equipment (PPE) for healthcare providers
- Used in hospitals, medical offices, dental labs and practices
- Reduces cross contamination between patients
- Single use disposable eye shields
- “Grab and Go” – no assembly required
Comfortable and Lightweight
- Feather light
- Provides full protection for eyes with wrap around design
- Available fully assembled or individually (lens or frame)
- Frames are latex-free and come in a multi-color pack
- Eye shields fit comfortably over prescription glasses and can be used with a surgical mask.
Redy-Box and Endo-Box Protective Containers
- Reduce the risk of exposure to blood-borne pathogens like HIV and Hepatitis B and C that can be spread through exposure to body fluids.
- Cut mask and bag revenue losses with our tamper evident seal
- Standardize the location of emergency resuscitation equipment.
Use the Redy-Box to strategically place barrier devices such as pocket masks, face shields and resuscitation equipment in easily accessible locations.
Use the Endo-Box to protect and conveniently place critical care essentials such as endotracheal tubes, tracheal tubes, stylets and more.
Both are quick to install and easy to unseal in an emergency.
Western Medical has been selling the Redy-Box world wide for 23 years. The Redy-Box is proudly manufactured in Portland, Oregon.